For interchanging the webhost, following tips help to make the passage easier and make it conscious of some potential mousetraps to fend off.
1) Get down pat the new web hosting animus which is chosen offers the storage capabilities to handle all of the existent website repertory desideratum. If the website fifty MB, one needs to make sure his new hosting plan offers that much space, or more. If he is not sure how much space his website is using, ask his current web host. He can also usually find this information on his web hosting control panel.
2) How does his current web host determine what his storage amount is used for? Find out what his current and new web hosting company includes in his plan’s storage amount. Is his emails and log files counted towards his total storage, or just his web files?
3) What operating system does his current web hosting services plan use? Sometimes this can make no difference, in other cases it can make the difference between a working website and a broken website. If his site is currently on a Windows server and his website uses ASP scripting, he should find it difficult to make things work well on a Unix server. Find out ahead of time whether his regnant hosting angle is on some other operational base.
4) Does his site currently use Front Page? Find out if his new host supports Front Page. And make sure his new web host supports the same version of Front Page he currently uses.
5) Find out if his new web hosting India plan offers him the same amount of bandwidth that his current host offers. He does not want to be surprised by unexpected overage charges at the end of the month.
6) Does his new web hosting plan give him the same amount of email accounts, auto responders and mail forwards that he currently use?
7) Does his site use a shopping cart that his current web hosting providers? Can he move the cart to his new web host? If not, does his recent host have a merited shopping cart restoration?
8) If he is using any scripts on his website, make sure that his new hosting plan supports all of his scripts. Find out in advance if he needs to make any modifications to his scripts to get them functioning on the unique server.
9) Double check to institute his existing email accounts on his new server before transferring his domain name to the new server..
10) Does he know how to upload his website files to the new server? If he does not, he needs to find out if his new web host uploads his files for him. Some hosts do this at no charge, some do it for a fee, yet other linux web hosting company never do it all because of liability issues.
Once all the files are uploaded to the new server, he wants to double check that the site looks and work suitably on the current server. Maximum linux web hosting providers can provide a preview link for him to see how his site looks before the domain name is transferred over. If his host does not provide a method for him to preview his site, he can modify his hosts file to preview his site.
You Can Also Read – Bulk SMS Service: The Most Efficient Communication Source